In «Performance» Mode, the front compression zone is tighter, stabilizing muscles and reducing unwanted vibration, which can cause muscle soreness near the shinbone (shin splint). The calf is covered by an area featuring lower compression, in order to allow the muscle to expand.
In «Recovery» Mode. Twisting increases compression and drains the calves of any remaining toxins. Result: this way, the Twist compression sock can help prevent discomfort during and after your workout.
Content: 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
20-25 mmHg in performance mode
25-30 mmHg in recovery mode
- Moisture control
- EC3D engineered compression technology
- Seamless zoned compression
- Antimicrobial fibres
- Enhanced blood circulation
- Performance & recovery in a single garment
- Seamless toe for extreme comfort
- Padding heel & toe