TO WIN :
June 29th, 2016, Mont-Tremblant, Cross Country Canada training camp.
(A total value of $600)
In collaboration with Cross Country Canada, EC3D Compression offers you the chance to be a professional athlete for the day!
You are passionate about sports and would like to slip into the shoes of a professional athlete for a day? Your dream might come true! Sign up below.
Requirements in order to be eligible to win;
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to travel to Mont-Tremblant by yourself / on your own
- Must be available on June 29th, 2016 3PM
- Must be able to sustain a physical activity for at least 60 mins
- Must have proper running equipment (running shoes are obligatory)
Entry forms must be received no later than June 26th, 2016 at midnight (EDT).
The draw to determine the winner will take place on June 27th, 2016 at 9am (EDT) in the EC3D offices, from all eligible entries received.
Get a chance to win a package for 2!
You and the person of your choice will receive;
- $200/person of EC3D compression garments
- An inspiring encounter with the athletes of the National Cross Country Canada team (including Alex Harvey, Devon Kershaw, Emily Nishikawa, etc.) A total of 15-24 athletes of national Cross Country Canada team.
- A meeting with the coaches and athletic trainer of Cross Country Canada team for some great tips and tricks.
- A physical activity with the CCC team (running) 30 to 45 minutes through the beautiful landscape of Mont-Tremblant
- A dinner with the CCC Team and owners of EC3D compression.
Package is valued at $600, not to mention the unique experience that you will live!
Get a chance to win
All fields are required